Thursday, July 29, 2010

์New Daily Life = Differnt Life Style = NOT SO BAD

Daily Life
I"m still always sleepy in Laos...... Do you know why???555
My life style here is totally different from the one in Japan and Thailand.

My weekday Schedule
Wake up at : 7AM (Different, Woke up 8:30AM)
Start working : 8AM (Different : almost 10PM)
Lunch Break : 12:30 - 1:30PM (Almost Same)
Finish working: 6PM (Different : never end)
Dinner time : 6PM - 7:30PM (Different : No fix time )
Free time : 8PM - 12PM (Different : no time)
Sleep : 12PM (Different : over 2AM)

Coz I have to wake up 7AM everyday, which is unusual for me in my life, hahaha.
And my working time has "end" as well, 555.


My hobby here

Studying Laos Language : which is really hard to study
Discovering wonderful places in Suvannakhet
Reading Books (New)

(Mekong river next to my house)



New life gave me fresh air. It's not so bad.

But if we can think everyday is "new day", not repeated day,

we can learn from everything in everyday.
Let's try to discover new world in the same place


雄揮 / Yuki / ยูกิ

7時に毎日起きる生活をしていて、前までと違った生活になれるのに苦労中。でも、きれいな景色に囲まれながら、楽しく元気にやっていまーーっす。

1 comment:

  1. your life may change but it sounds interesting...i am sorry that i didnt join your farewell party. I was studying hard my exams, now i have 2 more days to go :( Anyway, I wish you enjoy the peaceful time in Laos na...i really want to go there once.

    ReplyDelete