Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Laos x ODOP Life Start

Start of the Journey
Two
weeks ago,
I left my home country (Thailand) for Laos to survive and work in new organization. I was a little bit nervous but not as much as when I came to Thailand for AIESEC in Thailand. Because it taught me how to survive in the other country and gave me so much confidence to do it.

(Laos Airline (I didn't know that Laos exists)

New Organization : ODOP Pilot Project of JICA, in Laos

ODOP stands for One District One Product, which has almost same concept of OTOP in Thailand or One Village One Product (一村一品), and which is supported by Japanese Government (JICA: Japan International Cooperation Agency). Our Project tries to discover the GOOD Product, empower the people and develop communities through ODOP Activities.


(This is Logo of ODOP)

I love working for society!
Unusual life is wonderful life!
Challenge my life, challenge our world!!!

雄揮 / Yuki / ยูกิ

JICAのプロジェクトの一つで、ラオスのODOPというプロジェクト活動しています。タイから日本に帰る時間がなく、現在1年4ヶ月日本に帰っていない状況です。 

1 comment: