Friday, September 3, 2010

My New Family and House


My New Family and House

From the last week, I moved at the new house, actually it's too big to stay here alone. There are 3 rooms, one kit-chin and two toilets.... And I stay here alone. Actually it's really tiring keeping my house... Two days ago, I found thousands of ants in my bed room, which means that it's the start of the battle against them. Killed many of them without being bitten. I can call myself winner. Have a look at my house picture.



New Family
Actually they are owner of my house staying next to my house. My mother father, sister and two bogs named GOGO(Black one) and Joy. Joy always bits my shoos and take them away. My parents take care of me so much. Every time they ask me to eat breakfast and dinner together.And my sister, she is my Loas language teacher as well. I feel she teach me Laos very well like real teacher.


Now I have three different lives here.
1. ODOP Project Members
2. Life With My New Family
3. Life talking with my Thai Friends.

It's not related to each other.
But enjoy all of my lives here.
雄揮 / Yuki / ยูกิ

引越しが終わり、引越し先のオーナー家族と仲良くなったよー。
いつもご飯を食べさせれもらったりとか、何かと面倒をみてもらってまーす。
暖かい家族でよかったー

3 comments:

  1. Now are you in Laos?? I'm very surprised !!
    I think your life is totally different from normal person's one. That's why, however, I respect you and your challenges. I would like to talk with you hemsan someday.
    By the way, is not ODOP concerned with AIESEC ?
    from YASU (SFC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. お疲れ~

    今年の東京は糞暑いです。糞です。ヤバイです。
    さてさて、協力隊の同期でラオス派遣がいます!
    三田の社会学研究科を出ている女性で、環境教育隊員で派遣されます。

    今度、紹介するね。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Yasu
    Thanks for your visit and comment here, basically I was thinking not so many Japanese saw this Blog and it makes me a little bit sad. Do you remember IC Net (I guess you remember)?? This ODOP Pilot Project is managed and consulted by IC net. And the first time I went to Thailand as study tour, I approached to kind of branch of IC net in Thailand. And last year I contacted to IC Net in Thailand again to consult my future, then manager of the company ask me to apply to this project, hahaha. So it's all related to AIESEC and L'espoir

    よっしーさん
    コメントありがとうございます。東京暑いみたいですねぇ。ラオスよりも暑いみたいで。研修どうでしたかぁ??
    ラオスのどの県に派遣された人か分かりますか?

    研修どうでしたかぁ?? 

    がんばっていきましょー、れすぽあパワー。

    ReplyDelete