Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Working, Working and Working, but for what??

Working, Working and Working, but for what??

Recently I worked harder and harder. And my task has come to me. And all of my brain and body is always moving. Management of 5 new members coming for our project, following up each project, coordinating and arranging expert coming from Japan, accounting stuff, new product research business meeting and Public Relations.

I have stayed in this project for a year and 5 month. I know little by little I came to be able to do many jobs. And even I could see some positive progress and changes based from my actions.

First time when I was interviewed by my boss, he said“If you want to survive yourself in this working field (Social working), you have to develop yourself every seconds in many ways. Many people want to work, but number of positions is limited and once you joined in this field, you may not be able to change the field but they can come into our field always. But if you keep making effort until 40years, you can see the big difference between you and the others”

Now I’m working and more working. But for what??
Coz I wanna be strong and I wanna make a difference for people and for society. Coz I want to develop myself more than the other people.

From next project on April 2012, I will be kind of core expert and project manager (not project leader). I can’t run away from responsibility. I always keep saying to myself that it’s the time of training for next step. Many tasks come to me for the reason, to develop myself, to make big impact for society.

I never betray myself
I never give up my dream
I always challenge the vision
This is me Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment