Friday, August 19, 2011

Chance to think about myself


I had one mission in this project from last three month, and I worked on the mission. But yesterday I realized I couldn't succeed it, even felt couldn't do anything for my mission....

I realized that I had too much pride and confidence for what I have = my ability. I was think I have ability to do everything for this project, I could think what experts is thinking. But now it is the time to admit that I have to improve myself more to reach the level of our experts.

I work for this project as local staff, not as expert. But I always tried to work in the level of expert, be the part of the expert team, cause I think I can do it. But the result was that always they amazed me. their way of thinking, their knowledge, their management and their way to make decision, and whatever.

Even I sometimes feel I'm useless in this project, they can do anything without me, I can't do anything without them.

Last three years in AIESEC, I worked with very smart guys, but I am as well as you are. I had so much of confidence of my ability, and in real I think I had.

Now this project is challenging me. How much I can work like in the level of the experts. I have to admit my ability is not enough now. But I shouldn't depress for it, but I should think I need to develop myself more!!!!

thanks for this chance to think about myself again
this is the time to drop my confidence
and to be developing person!!!!
Be hunger!!

1 comment:

  1. yuki man, great to hear that your project is challenging! but now i'm curious.. what is it about? tell me more about it!

    ReplyDelete