Monday, July 4, 2011

Reason why I feel enjoying my life more than before

I love my life here

Recently, I feel my life here in Laos is more exciting and more enjoyable than before.

Is it because I could get to speak Laos well and I can communicate with local people, can ask any question if I want to know something and can say what I want to tell them?? And I'm now proud of my Lao language skill ??

Or, is it because I almost spend a year here, and getting used to the life here?? I have a lot of friends to go out for beer everyday without hesitating. And I stared free English class and most of all students enjoy every time, which also makes me enjoy teaching??

Or, is it because I worked here for social projects for villagers and knew a lot of things that I wanted to but I had never known before such as living life of villagers, the way to support them, how they react on our support?? and I find that I can't stop keeping learning to develop myself because I'm not as useful person as I expected??

Or is it because I have responsible for PR of ODOP project and have much ownership to make a new thing, try and error?? And PR (especially Communication) was not my field before and it's something I escaped before, but once I try to make efforts, I realize it can be my field, I can enjoy working it because need to learn technical skill that I can utilize in my future??

Or is it because we may have ODOP 2 with larger scale (covering five province in south) from April 2011? And we have now a lot of things to prepare for the projects, and networking with many organization and people and agency, which makes me very very busy in a good way??


it's because all of the reasons happens to me now,
all of the reason makes my life here much more enjoyable and exciting.
I'm feeling that everything happening to me happens for my life =)

Anyway I love the life here.

3 comments:

  1. Yuki, great article!! It makes me wanna stay a longer time abroad again too! I'm glad that you are so happy and busy and even started teaching! Be proud of yourself cause you built all that up on your own!

    and i'm sure you are an excellent PR guy :D

    keep rocking, Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Simon, thanks for reading my blog and comment!!!
    Making ourselves live a excellent life now =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An outstanding combination of rivers, canals and lakes forming placid backwaters has connected all the important coastal cities and towns of Kerala and has been one of the major attractions for tourists.
    If u want to go kerala in India then must visit on

    Kerala Tour Packages
    kerala honeymoon packages
    kerala tour operator

    ReplyDelete