Friday, April 22, 2011

Natural Power Part 1



Last Weekend. after I ate Lao food with Leo people in my favorite cafe (Lin's cafe, Look at pictures), I took a walk with one of my friends. Then she taught me about "Flower" and "Natural Power".



1st Pic : Name : Pak cham Pha :This flower is a symbol of Laos
2nd Pic: Name : Ton Hure Sikhi : lemon grace
3rd Pic : Name : Bai Teui : when we make ALOE Drink, they boiled and use it for taste and color.



4th Pic: Name : Dok Nuat : English Translation is "flower of Beard ". looks like bread,right?
5th pic: Name Hou Seua : when child get stomachache, it is used with tea to cure.
6th Pic : Van Chod : When we cut body, they will put this to stop bleeding.



Last picture : Name : Dok Kai : egg flower : flower is exactly EGG, 555. They just put eggs on for dry.




Recently I spent a lot of time inside,
But I realized once I look up to "THE REAL WORLD",
we have a lot of things to learn.
I didn't come here to stay inside, but to see the wild and real world!!
What do you wait, Yuki !!

雄揮 / Yuki / ยูกิ

2 comments:

  1. お疲れ様です。

    やっぱり現場に出るのは大切だよな。僕もやっと
    デスクワークが終わり、来月から現場視察に出られる
    予定です。

    お互い、いい汗を流そう。

    ReplyDelete
  2. はい、デスクワークがかなり続いていましたが、やっぱし外に出て何かしないと意味ないですよね。 

    よっしーさん、コメントありがとうございます。
    お互い、がんばりましょう!!

    ReplyDelete