Thursday, October 28, 2010

Loy Kratong Festival in Savannakhet

Loy Kratong Festival in Savannakhet 2010


Last year in this time, it was first time for all of us to come to Laos. We didn't know it was the Loy Kratong Festival in Laos. Actually the trip was one of my best and the most memorial trip in my life.

Morning at 6:30AM, we (my sister, friends of sister and I) left for a temple and pray and feed food to our ancestors called "Sai Bart"

And Night time by Mekong River, there are so many booths selling staffs and thousands of people, it's really like the one I joined last year in Vientiane. And I made my own beautiful Roy.

But Whole of this day, I got heavy stomachache,
so I didn't really enjoy the festival.



People often think about past,
but most of the people know we should see our future.
But sometimes seeing my past gave me power.
Happy time was always happy time to think back.

雄揮 / Yuki / ยูกิ

1 comment:

  1. Your style of presentation is very impressive. The meaningful contribution of your mind reflects on those people who are looking for Loy kratong festival in savannakhet 2010. I would like to tweet on it and keep spying at every moment you blogging....

    Qualitative Marketing Research

    ReplyDelete